Monday, May 7, 2007

Long time, long post!

Wow, it's been a long time! Sorry for the delay. We've been a busy family, with Alaina starting soccer and swimming lessons to Adam & I running the Mini Marathon this past weekend!

I last left you when we were getting ready to head to FW for the weekend. Here are a couple pictures from our trip.
Alaina & Uncle Kevin

Cami & her new favorite toy

Alaina asleep in the car

While we're on a sleeping thought, I went in to check on Cami the other night and here's what I found: Isn't she sweet?!?

Alaina started two things this week - sleeping with no rails on her bed (ah! scary!) and swimming lessons. This is the first time in Alaina's short life that she's slept in real bedding. She normally sleeps on top of it, but she's scared she'll fall out of bed now, so I tuck her in good! :)

She just LOVES her swimming lessons - she asks EVERY morning if it's swimming day. Here's a picture of her during lessons.Once the Mini pictures are available, I'll post some of Adam and I. Maybe, they may be pretty bad - they are "action" pictures during the race. Those may not be the prettiest. :)

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Cami sleeping is my favorite! It was great to see you guys while you were in town. Hope to see you again soon! Oh and congrats on the Mini Marathon...pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I must agree with Jess the picture of Cami is great! I also can't believe how grown up Kevin looks. Not the same guy I remember. Great job on the mini! I know I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete