Sunday, August 19, 2007

Busy week!

We had a busy week! Alaina took a trip to the State Fair on Wednesday with one of her favorite babysitters, Katherine. They were there for hours! I should have sent the camera along, because I'm sure we would have some sweet pictures of them from that day. Alaina just came home and went on and on about how much fun they had together!

So, I decided to take the girls (by myself!) to the State Fair on Friday. It was so fun! We were there for over 3 hours taking in all the sights - and smells! :) I, of course, forgot the camera! Ugh - I was totally bummed. But we had so much fun seeing and touching all the animals. Cami just had a blast - laughing and pointing and ooooing the whole time. She kept saying "Baaa" to all the animals after we saw the sheep.

Adam left us girls for a weekend with the guys at a friend's lake house, so we decided to take advantage of the cooler weather and went to the zoo on Saturday morning. Again, forgot the camera! :) Oh well.

BUT, I do have some pictures from our evening together. We decided to have a movie night - our movie nights include dinner in the family room while we watch a movie. This is a rare occurence, so Alaina begs for them! Cami decided when she was done with her plate, she'd get out of her high chair and climb into Alaina's chair to finish off Alaina's food too!

I bet you're wondering what movie we watched?! Well, I finally broke down and we watched "High School Musical" - yes, really. Alaina has been singing those words for WEEKS now after hearing about it from a friend at day care, so I taped it off the tv and we watched it last night. I'm pretty sure I was her age when I started watching "Grease" - which is a MUCH better movie than "HSM." Here's a couple pictures of Alaina watching the movie:

Cami has learned to twirl this week - she hasn't mastered stopping before the gets too dizzy and falls, but it's fun that way right? :) I tried taking a picture and you can't tell she's doing it, but here's a picture of the girls dancing to the movie together:"High School Musical: 2" is out too - it came out on Friday, so we taped that one yesterday after we watched the first one. That's for the next movie night. I hope I haven't created a monster.....

No comments:

Post a Comment