Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ZooBoo!

We have always gone to the ZooBoo each year, so that the girls get to wear their costumes an extra time. It's always so fun, seeing them dressed up for the first time!

And the zoo is a GREAT place to go - somehow the weather is always perfect and the animals are so lively when the weather is just a bit cooler. Cami is finally getting to the age where she runs from one animal exhibit to the next because she gets so excited!

Here's a cute picture of the girls together - or should I say my witch and my tiger kitty?

Cami wore Alaina's tiger kitty costume - and dang it, she looked just as cute as Alaina did!! We got LOTS of compliments, just like we did when Alaina wore it. I wish you could see her tail - it's so cute! I'll have to make sure to get one showing her tail on Halloween night.And little Miss Witchy Witch - she LOVED spraying her hair with streaks of hot pink to match her costume. She is really looking forward to Halloween this year!I'm really looking forward to Halloween - we're going trick or treating with a bunch of neighbors. I'm excited to spend the evening walking our neighborhood with other parents and kiddos. I just love our community of friends - nope, family. They're our family. It's just so cool.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little witch and tiger kitty you have there!! I hope you have a wonderful Halloween night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Love the costumes! Hope you and the girls had a fun Halloween! Check the blog for pics of Livie as a ladybug! She turns one on Sunday! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes! You're so good at stuff like that. I can't believe how Cami is changing already. Wow. She looks pretty different from Alaina I think. Something is similar, but she really has her own look.

    ReplyDelete