Sunday, June 29, 2008

Myrtle Beach 2008

On Friday June 13th we set out for our annual trip to Myrtle Beach (my 16th year!) with my mom's side of the family (though this year it was just my mom, dad and Kevin who went). We all look forward to this week with great anticipation starting the day we leave for the next 51 weeks!!! Here are some pictures of our trip.



Alaina & Cami sleeping in the car
Cami's 2nd birthday! sweet sistersdaddy and his girlsour little family
cami putt-putting (this is one of the 3 times she actually tried hitting the ball!)
alaina taking a putt-putt break (she was tired from all her putts!)

alaina asked adam to make her a mermaid...

three generations
my family
awww...
adam and the girls playing in the sand
my baywatch beauty
alaina trying to body surf!



the annual picture

my bro kevin & his adoring nieces

cami in her bikini

me and cam

alaina going underwater (she did this and swam for the first time this week!)

adam playing in the ocean, doing back-flops into the waves (he's crazy)

with our extended Myrtle Beach family (us + the Moloney's)

alaina and molly

Now back to reality... ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been anxiously awaiting your pictures from vacation!!! Looks like you all had a good time. Boomer had a nice time at our house, we love having him, but he missed his family. The house across the street had a visitor on Saturday with an SUV that looked exactly like yours and Boomer got very excited all the sudden, he went looking for his toys and running to the door. Then I figured out what he was excited about. It was very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! It looks like you and your family had a wonderful time!The girls are looking more and more like one another each day! I love seeing and hearing about what Cami is up to because I can relate to it all! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete