Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter fun!

In case you didn't know because of the weather - it's spring. And with spring, comes Easter! Alaina was super excited about our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt, even though it was FREEZING cold (so windy that Cami and I got wind burn!). There were 500 eggs hidden at the park and about 12 kids showed up because of the weather. So, you can imagine how much fun Alaina had finding all those eggs! Cami even found a couple of her own.

Here are a few pictures of the girls on Easter. Alaina really learned a lot about what Easter really means. She asked so many good questions about why Jesus had to die and why the people wanted to kill Him. It was great to be able to talk with her about Easter and the resurrection of Jesus. What hope He brought us by rising from the tomb!

Cami also had her first fruit smoothie this weekend - she LOVED them! (See the picture below - this is during a "break" from the smoothie!) It's amazing how a blender, fresh fruit and ice makes something so wonderful! :)
I have really enjoyed keeping this up to date. I hope you are enjoying seeing a glimpse of our days together. We miss our family and friends far away and talk often of when our next visits will be...

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you decided to do the blog. I love seeing the girls! They are so cute! I hope someday I am blessed with wonderful children too. Until then I love seeing and hearing about everyone else's kids. It looks like they had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the girls had a wonderful Easter...weather aside! They look beautiful in their Easter duds! We are really looking forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I love seeing pictures of my girls! And I love reading about your days. Love Mom (yes, I figured out how to do this!)

    ReplyDelete