Friday, December 14, 2007

Let it snow!

The girls got to play out in the snow!

The first time we went out, it was for the first snow last week and the girls wanted to go out even though we didn't have snow "apparel" out yet. Alaina just adores the snow and the first day, Cami thought it was pretty cool too.
The second snow - well, Cami's just not so sure. She LOVES to look at it and hold little teeny balls of it in her hand, but beyond that - she just cries and tries to get to the sidewalk! :)

Here are some pictures of the fun.
Cami was excited to come inside after the fun and was playing peek-a-boo with the door.
I really think Alaina just likes to play in the snow because she thinks she gets hot chocolate when she comes inside every time! :)

I hate snow. Really. I hate being cold. Is it spring yet?!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am with you Katie. I hate the cold. I think every year I get older I hate it even more. Lets all move to Arizona!!! I like Alaina's thinking with the hot chocolate. I love a nice warm cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a different world! I can't believe there is snow in Indy. It's a bit of a shock sitting in our house at 10:30 at night, sweating and all the windows open. Going from this to 12 degrees, wind and snow -- what a difference!

    At least at the equator, we don't have to worry about that. How about Christmas in KL next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun to see you guys playing in it though. i'd take a day of the snow, but that's about it. sweater weather, no jacket - now that's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! I still want to figure out how Adam pulled out a Christmas victory in Fantasy Football.

    Sheer genius or sinister tweaking of tie-breaking techniques? He must tell me how he got into the finals since he had fewer total points than Brian W.

    Merry Christmas -- Doug

    ReplyDelete