Monday, February 11, 2008

Darn cold.

I'm so tired of the cold weather. Maybe I wouldn't be irritated if I wasn't given glimpses of spring every other week.

Even so, we are managing to still have fun at the White House!

We had a fun afternoon & evening with cousin Vanessa at a party for her adoption day. Here's a sweet pic of Ness and one of all the girls:
Adam & I both celebrated our birthdays last week. I got 30 beautiful roses from Alaina and Cami (Alaina's idea) shown in the following picture.
The girls got an early Valentine's gift from Nana & Papa this weekend - beautiful new matching red dresses!
Here are a few pictures of the girls and Adam playing last night before bed.
Cami's been attached to me for the last couple weeks, getting worse each day. She's still fine each morning going to daycare, but the second we get home she only wants to be right with me. This makes for difficult afternoons - some days I just ignore it and do chores while she cries and pulls on my legs. Others, I give in and sit and cuddle until she's better. This option, of course, is best for Cami, but not for me or Alaina. But how can you turn down this sweet face and crazy hair?
Oh well. This too shall pass.

And move into another issue I'm sure... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment