Saturday, April 12, 2008

Feeling old...

Alaina's reading. Yep, actually reading simple books. I felt old when she went to kindergarten, but feel much older now that I have a child who's READING.

Our niece is with us today - my sister-in-law's grandmother died late last night, so Ness is spending the day with us. At the table during lunch just a few minutes ago, I looked at Adam while all the girls were singing crazy loud, and said "THIS is why we're not having another child!" It was so nuts. We were totally outnumbered and they were all just feeding off of each other's little antics.

Thank goodness for birth control.

3 comments:

  1. Katie, we don't know each other well but I view Adam as one of my good friends. He introduced me to the real white house a couple weeks ago. I've so enjoyed reading your entries and in some small way being a part of your family. Continue to post, we enjoy watching as your family grows physically and spiritually. Thank you!! Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more!!!:)

    and I'm also jealous of your time in Puerto Rico. It looks like it was wonderful, loads of fun! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete