Thursday, January 20, 2011

59 days and counting

Two months from today is the first day of Spring.  I am counting down.  This cold winter weather has us stuck inside and I am craving some warm weather activities like going to a park, taking a walk, having a picnic, going to the pool... (I could go on and on...) Luckily, the girls, unlike me, absolutely love the snow.

It's a good thing Lucas is so cute or I'd be going stir crazy spending so much time in this house.  Luke smiled at me for the first time on December 17th - it took me weeks to get a smile on camera!


Luke is now 10 weeks old as of yesterday. He was up to 10 lbs 12 oz at his 2 month appointment last Monday. He has been sleeping through the night (probably 5 nights a week) since Christmas Eve. And he's talking like crazy.  He is definitely mama's boy, preferring to be with me over anyone else.  I'll take it. :)

Alaina is home sick from school today with a fever, headache, sore throat and cough.  I'm going a little overboard trying to keep the rest of us from getting sick also.  I can't imagine having this go through our whole house and I definitely don't want Luke to get sick.  Spring cannot come soon enough.

Maybe I'll win a trip somewhere warm...

Yeah, I know, fat chance.

Until then, I'll just cuddle my little man to keep warm.

1 comment:

  1. sick kids stink! and yes, go ahead and get your cold weather cuddles in. Because as soon as it's warmer, WE RUN!

    ReplyDelete