Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ahhhh! Behind!!!!

Crazy how things change the 2nd time around... :)

Cami's FIRST birthday was almost 2 weeks ago now! Things were a little off because we left for Myrtle Beach for a week on her birthday. Because of that, we had a small party for her in FW the weekend before after Kevin's grad party (yes, he has graduated high school already!!!). It was fun - Cami didn't really like her cake - my dad finally pushed her hand in it and she just looked at it! She tasted a little bit, but was way to tired to really enjoy. She cried more than she ate or smiled. BUT, on her birthday in the hotel in Hendersonville, NC, Cami chowed on not only my piece of her birthday cake, but my mom's also! Mmmmm, icing.....

I'm at work right now and don't have the ability to post pictures here, but I'll get some pictures up this weekend I promise! I'll also have pictures from our trip to Myrtle Beach too. There are so many great ones - Adam's trying to find a place online where we can store them, but Yahoo doesn't offer that service anymore (which is what he used to use) so now he's searching for another. I'll try to send a link out over email to Shutterfly, but may miss someone!

Looking forward to another fun year with Cameran. Our next birthday is Alaina turning FIVE. Man, time flies....

1 comment:

  1. The Shutterfly pictures were great! Cami cracks me up! Her and Livie are so similar in body size. It lookes like you had a very nice, small little party for her! Can't wait to see more pictures from your trip.

    ReplyDelete