Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What a week!

Last week was crazy!  Let me start with Wednesday...

Baby Jedi (my nickname for Lucas) turned 5 weeks old.  Crazy.  Nuts. 
Adam likes to take pics of out babies sitting up.  Even if they can't. :)

On this day, Cami had her Christmas program at her preschool.  This was Cami's first "performance" ever, so she was very excited and we couldn't wait to see it.  My plan is to go early with Luke to get a good seat.  What really happens?  I put Luke in the car, start it and get out to scrape the windows.  BUT, I must have ALSO locked the car doors as I got out of the car, because when I was done scraping, I couldn't get back IN. 

A quick note: Katie = Best. Mom. Ever.  I'm now 3 for 3 in locking my kids in somewhere I am not.
  • Alaina: also in the car, when she was 2, on a Friday at 11:30 am, in the middle of downtown Indy, rescued by the fire department with sirens and lights ablazing
  • Cameran: in the house, when she was about 6 weeks old, rescued by a neighbor breaking into a second story window with a ladder.
Thankfully, one of our neighbors was home (the same one who rescued Cami I might add) so I used his phone to call Adam to come unlock the car.

We walked in to Cami's program RIGHT before it started.  Phew.  Cami would never know.  (See her on the top row in green.)

Alaina had Nutcracker rehearsal each night last week, leading up to performances on Friday night and Saturday and Sunday afternoons.  This is Alaina's third Nutcracker, though the first with her new ballet school and the first she had to actually audition for!  Needless to say, this little Nutcracker Soldier was beyond excited!  And she did a great job!

I am thankful the week is over.  Though tomorrow Baby Jedi will be 6 weeks old already.  And Christmas (!!!!) is on Saturday.  Where does the time go?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I am exhausted just from reading your post! Hope you all have a wonderful family Christmas!

    ReplyDelete